2023 IEEE Conference
on Artificial Intelligence (IEEE CAI)
Santa Clara, California, USA
June 5-6, 2023
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, California, United States
The IEEE Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IEEE CAI) is a new conference and exhibition with an emphasis on the applications of AI and key AI verticals that impact industrial technology applications and innovations. You’ll learn about new research and breakthroughs in the industry, gain insight into new start-ups and leading AI companies, grow your network, and get inspired by the brightest minds working in the multi-faceted fields. Plan now to attend this highly anticipated inaugural event, taking place June 5-6, 2023 in Santa Clara, CA.
Piero Bonissone, PPB Analytics, LLC
Gary Fogel, Natural Selection, Inc.
At IEEE CAI, you will experience the latest technology and innovations in a wide variety of ground-breaking AI subject areas including:
Join us at IEEE CAI to:
- Access leaders from the biggest influencers and innovators in AI
- Learn technologies and solutions for practical and immediate application
- Gain lessons learned and leading practices for the latest AI technologies
- Discover exhibits, posters, and demos by leading companies and emerging start-ups
- Hear plenary keynotes each day, plus two invited speakers and panels for each AI segment
- Network with job seekers/recruiters, VCs, and start-ups to learn and connect
Ethics at IEEE
IEEE strives to achieve the highest standards of integrity and endeavors to conduct business around the world in a responsible and ethical way. It is important that those who act on the organization’s behalf ensure IEEE’s compliance by adhering to the same standards and expectations.